Monday, April 9, 2012

Vegetarian Night

I started cooking dinner and realized that I hadn't blogged in awhile so here I am. I hope that you all got my Save-the-Dates and enjoyed them! I actually loved being "wedding" productive by writing the addresses, licking the envelopes, and putting on the stamps.

Tonight is vegetarian night. Fiance and I try to have at least one night a week where its like this, 2 nights with chicken, one with red meat, and one seafood. He's much healthier than me. If just me planned the dinners it would be Monday-Tacos, Tuesday-Nachos, Wednesday-Pasta, Thursday-Chick fil a, Friday-Rosa's, Saturday-Hamburgers, Sunday-Pancakes....luckily for me I have him..haha. So tonight is bow-tie pasta tossed with mushrooms, spinach, and onions. Then just olive oil and parmesan cheese for sauce.

I like making pasta because I can make it as soon as I get home from work, put in the refrigerator, then I have all night to finish reading my book-and whhooooo weeee this book is something else! I am not even going to tell you the name of it because I am shamed that I am enjoying it so much. Another girl at work and I try to justify us reading it haha.

Wedding dress shopping this weekend! I'm a little nervous because I am not the best shopper. I tend to walk around the whole mall, try everything on, then go back and buy what I want. And according to Randy on Say Yes To The Dress, once I find "the one" I'm to stop and I think I will have a hard time with that.

I also am not a good reactor. I am not overly emotional and find it difficult to express my feelings. So, I want to make sure that I react the right way because this will be my only chance to have this moment and I don't want to ruin it.

Nor do I know what kind of dress I want. Probably tight because I don't work out 6 days a week for no reason! I can't wait for everybody to get here on Thursday..nobody ever comes to see just me haha :) I suppose that happens when I don't have the cutest kids possible yet :)

Okay I need to end this post because I have used too many contractions and too many smiley faces haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment