I thought it went great and went ahead and booked her right then. I have found that I am not good at trying out a few different places. It takes people forever to get back to you to set up appointments and it's impossible to get them to all get on the same day. This seems to be especially hard when one is in Fort Worth, someone else is in McKinney, and another is in Dallas. I know this means nothing to you Michigan readers, but all these places are about 30-45 minutes away from each other. I like to make an informed decision at the beginning, try somebody, and book it.
We also went to our first cake tasting today. Contrary to my above statement, I do not mind booking these on different days! We loved the Italian Cream Cake and just a plain chocolate cake. Unfortunately, they didn't have very many pictures of their cakes and it was hard to describe to them what we wanted. All I want is a square tiered wedding cake with a white buttercream outside and white designs, and a big flower on the top. The lady was not quite as helpful as I thought she might be, and it seemed like we were being herded in like cattle! haha..one couple after another.
On the bright side, I managed to run 6 miles this morning, my farthest so far. However, I still need to add about 6 more miles before June 10th, when I am running a half-marathon. When I signed up for this, I imagined myself walking it with my other co-workers. But I know myself, and know that once they say go, I will not have the patience to do that.
We had some great jumbalaya tonight for supper. Fiance made it with a pack of jumbalaya mix that we had ordered from Louisiana. He added celery, bell peppers, onions, and spicy turkey sausage to it.
I know must quit this blog post to go read the posts on knot.com...those crazy people on there are sucked me in...
I remember reading those when Kelli was getting married. Some of those brides are NUTS!! I saw pictures today and I must say everything looks beautiful. and perfect!!
ReplyDelete