Save the Dates are almost done! I actually like doing the monotonous task of writing addresses, stuffing envelopes, and putting on stickers. I finally feel like I have contributed to the wedding planning. I am sure I'll be singing a different tune when I am halfway through writing thank you notes, but for now just let me live in my blissful state.
We meet with DJs this week. Fiance got mad at me because I scheduled an appointment with a DJ I thought we had talked about liking and apparently I was wrong. This DJ likes house music and those stupid dances that tell you what to do. So I feel like we may have a wasted Saturday on our hands but that's what happens when I ask you to be in charge of the DJ and you let me do your job :)
On a side note, below is a picture of my beautiful Vday bulletin board. I meant to blog about it earlier but I was probably too busy watching tv.
No comments:
Post a Comment