Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Smizing
We took engagement pictures this Monday at the Hickory Street Annex. It was a loft type building with lots of brick and cement walls. It had a really cool old elevator in it. Outside, there were lots of flowers, walls with ivy growing up the side, cool windows, etc....We loved the place. Our worry was how unphotogenic Ev and I are :) Every picture we take I look asleep and he looks like a creeper! Our photographers were awesome though! They made us very comfortable and gave good direction and I feel like we may have taken some decent shots (still to be determined). Here is just an early one they posted on facebook that night:
All my watching of America's Next Top Model and crazy Tyra finally payed off. I was smizing (smiling with my eyes) all night long..haha. If you have ever seen this show, or watched The Soup you know that Tyra talks about smizing the WHOLE episode, EVERY episode. Anyways, Tyra would be proud, I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment