What a great weekend we had these last few days!
My mom, sister, mom's friend(fashion stylist), and future mother-in-law all came down to help go dress shopping. As stated earlier, I thought this would be a difficult tedious task, however was I wrong. First stop, fourth dress, and it was done. It's absolutely perfect.
I enjoyed having everybody down to help me with some wedding planning business. If only these people were around all the time. Well, maybe not all the time, but whenever I snapped my fingers if they could show up that would be fantastic! We found the dress, picked out tuxes, and checked out the venue.
I came home from work today and went and ran and now I'm whitening my teeth because our next wedding adventure is engagement pictures on Monday. We are taking them at the Hickory Street Annex in Deep Ellum(Dallas).
Needless to say, after all the extended weekend activities, I am exhausted and am glad I only have to cook chicken caesar salad tonight for supper.
I can't wait to get all the details from Kelli. She said your dress is beautiful.
ReplyDelete