Thursday, May 3, 2012
Not Your Olive Garden
We have had a busy week since the last time I blogged. We had a groomsman come in this past weekend and we went to a Rangers game on Friday. Saturday I took the boys to the tux shop and got them measured. Next weekend another groomsman will be here so we can knock him out too. Then on Saturday night we went to the best restaurant. It is called Lucia's and its in the Bishop Arts District downtown. They only have 30 seats in the whole restaurant. We called on March 1st for a reservation and got in on April 27th at 9:30 pm. They make their own pastas and have the best authentic italian food. It was the best food ever! I spent the day Sunday recovering from Saturday. We went to Fort Worth and had barbecue at our favorite place (Kelli you've been there) and then came home and laid around all day.
On Monday, I got a sneak peek from our engagement pictures and could not believe how great they turned out! Seriously, Ev and I have to be the worst picture takers ever. He always looks creepy and I look asleep, but finally we have some good pictures. We need to treasure these, because it may not happen again! lol. All of you 3 followers are on facebook, so I'm sure you have seen the rest of them that we have posted. The great thing is, that my photographers let me digitally download the whole album and I get to order them from snapfish or another outside source. That really cuts down on the cost!
Flower drama this week! On Monday I was supposed to meet with Market Street for flowers and I showed up and they said that the floral manager had a family emergency and couldn't make it. On Thursday, I was supposed to meet with another floral person and they e-mailed to say they had a sick kid (ugh!...really a sick kid is more important than my wedding flowers!:Bridezilla show re-enactment moment) Luckily, Market Street e-mailed me today too and said they could get me in this afternoon. They were great and seem easy to work with, but I went ahead and rebooked my other appointment just so I could have two options. I said I wasn't picky about the flowers, just want white, green, and a little yellow for the bridesmaids to go with the navy.
We have another cake tasting appointment on Saturday! Hopefully its perfect so we can book them and knock another check off the list. The Knot.com is hating me because I don't need their reminders. However, the knot posters were in an uproar this week because The Knot deleted a bunch of their posts. It was hilarious. Another girl posted that she'd been married 3 years ago today....seriously why are you still on a wedding website!?!?!
Okay gotta go free up some DVR space for our many shows that come on tonight! Hope everyone in Greys passes their boards..fingers crossed! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment