Monday, March 5, 2012

Save-The-Unknown Date

Miraculously I am not stressing out yet, though I've been told I might need to so that I would get something done. So this weekend, fiance and I sat down and finally went through what save-the-dates and invitations we wanted. It's really too bad that we haven't yet set a date but I'm fairly confident that will happen before November ha! Here are a few samples we ordered to choose from:








We have also looked at a few invitations:








I'd love to know what everyone thinks (all 2 of you!) Well I gotta go make tacos, the taco seasoning and taco shells were left out. Someone must think I'm going to use bread for taco shells and ranch dressing for seasoning...come on I'm not Kelli :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why that 2nd picture is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both the save the dates! If you do the time line, I wonder if you could add stuff like: met, friends (or something), started dating, still dating, still dating(!), and then he finally asked. That would be hilarious!! But I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first save the date the best.
    And I like the first invite the best. Kelli tells me your more "modern" then her and I think the first one reflects that. It looks more "hip" and I picture your wedding being that "hip". Thats the word I'm going to be using to describe your wedding "hip" lol Does that work for you? Kayla's "hip" wedding. Ive been looking at save the dates on pinterest and the first one is one that ive seen that I like. Its very "hip"

    ReplyDelete