Sunday, March 18, 2012

Progress

We just got done ordering our Save-The-Dates. I'm not telling the three people who read my blog which ones we chose, you'll just have to wait and see! I am also about to put down the deposit on the wedding photographers and you can find them here: http://www.kristinnicolephotography.com/

Also we will be handing in our contract with The Magnolia Hotel this week along with the deposit. October 6th is the date and we're going to wait to take the honeymoon over Thanksgiving break.

If the knot.com sends me one more email reminding me to do these things, I'm going to scream. They act like I have forgotten that I have a wedding to plan.

Next on our list is cake tasting :) The fiance is most exciting about this and registering for gifts though he has been super helpful with everything else.

On a non-wedding note, we are going to get our passports this Saturday for our Mexico trip this summer. I cannot wait to be on a beach in an all inclusive resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment