Monday, February 27, 2012

Wedding Books and Bell Peppers

I am very lucky to be able to say that I have the BEST Matron of Honor ever! Not only that, but she's also my sister who loves weddings. Which is good, because I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around all the things that need to be planned. I received a package from her today that had a huge notebook, 2 magazines, a book, and a bag in it. I don't think I fully realized what I've gotten myself into with this wedding business. If only she could move down here and plan for me 24/7. I mean I'd do her laundry and cook for her.



Which brings me to my next point. Every time I sign onto Pinterest (which is about 8 times a day) I see recipes for stuffed bell peppers and I have never tried them. So yesterday, I finally bought the ingredients at the store and made them tonight. I changed the recipe up a little bit though. I just made mine from hamburger meat, tomato sauce, and then I cut fresh jalapenos to put in them also. Next time I'll probably add some more green chilies or maybe hot rotel. They were actually good though. Even the fiance, who this morning doubted me that I could cook these things, said they were great!


I hope these pictures temporarily satisfy my lone reader who needs more pictures to help fill her day with joy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading, and I'm loving the pictures. I'm a little worried though. I also need your matron of honor. I realize she's your sister and all but she pretty much keeps me sane (and spell checks my letters to parents). But once she sees the offer of doing her laundry and meals she'll be out of here so fast she might forget to tell me goodbye. Maybe you could just borrow her for awhile???

    ReplyDelete