3 is my favorite. I like all of them except for 4,5, and 7. Geez I hope you aren't offended if you did pick one of those lol. I just think that 4 looks like someone got creative with painting stripes on the wall of their bedroom....5 reminds me of a zebra for some reason....and 7 well I just don't like it. Good luck! And btw for some reason I wasn't getting your blog updates which is why I didn't respond to this right away. I feel an obligation being one of only three that are participating in the blog questionaire that I check in often and let you know what I think even though it doesn't really matter what I think haha. So sorry, I'll try to keep up more!
Well, Nicole I hope that you won't be disappointed. I won't tell you which ones we picked, you'll just have to wait about a month, but hopefully I changed them up enough that it won't bother you quite so much...haha...
I know this won't be much help, but I like 1,2,3,5,6 the best!
ReplyDelete3 is my favorite. I like all of them except for 4,5, and 7. Geez I hope you aren't offended if you did pick one of those lol. I just think that 4 looks like someone got creative with painting stripes on the wall of their bedroom....5 reminds me of a zebra for some reason....and 7 well I just don't like it. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnd btw for some reason I wasn't getting your blog updates which is why I didn't respond to this right away. I feel an obligation being one of only three that are participating in the blog questionaire that I check in often and let you know what I think even though it doesn't really matter what I think haha. So sorry, I'll try to keep up more!
Well, Nicole I hope that you won't be disappointed. I won't tell you which ones we picked, you'll just have to wait about a month, but hopefully I changed them up enough that it won't bother you quite so much...haha...
ReplyDelete