Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can't Believe I'm Doing This

Okay, so I really don't know why I'm blogging or why anyone would find me interesting. But since I'm recently engaged and starting something new in my life I thought that I might want to document all the craziness. After six long years of dating, I am finally moving into the engagement stage. My sister can finally stop saying "Why pay for the cow when he gets the milk for free." So far we have done nothing towards planning our very soon approaching November wedding. Well, that's not entirely true, we have looked at what seems like a million venues. How does one make the choice when there are so many choices? After awhile they all start to blend together. Hopefully soon we can decide on something.

Meanwhile, I spend most days trying to not get paint, play doh, or food coloring on my ring at school. I told myself at the beginning of the school year I was going to start working out daily so that I wouldn't have to stress about losing weight before a wedding (which at the time was not coming.ha!) By luck somehow, I've actually stuck with working out..even through Girl Scout Cookie time!

I hope this blog highlights all my stressed out moments as much as my blissful moments so that one day I can look back and laugh at my high strung self.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! You're blogging! Like the name! Am looking forward many more

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodie, high strung Kayla. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete