I cannot believe that we only have one more month to go!!
It seems like we were just stressing over which venue to choose, what flowers were what, what everyone's jobs should be, and so on and on and on...
Next weekend is our shower and I'm excited to see everyone (mainly my sister, niece, and nephew.) Then that night we are going to have an engagement party/shrimp boil.
We have started getting wedding presents in the mail last week and so far I have stayed up on my thank you notes. Our first wedding present was a trashcan, hope it's not symbolic! haha.
We just have a few more to-dos to get through. Programs, escort cards, and the few little things that seem to keep popping up.
This weekend, we also plan on going through music for the ceremony and reception. This seems to be the hardest task so far. There are so many songs, and I don't want them to be cheesy because that is not really our style.
-On a side note-
The girls on theknot.com have really started to get on my nerves. At first I thought they were being helpful, but not they talk about other people and are quite hateful. Not to mention that all of these girls were married 2+ years ago. How strange, they complain about their jobs, dogs, husbands, houses, blah blah blah...it seems like there should be another place for them to go like nagginghousewife.com
No comments:
Post a Comment