Sunday, August 12, 2012

Easy Peasy

I have been wedding busy this weekend.  Yesterday, I found the bridesmaids' jewelry, had my last fitting, and made the shower hostess gifts.

I can't tell you about the bridesmaids' activities so that my sister can be surprised about something too!

However, my last fitting went great!  The dress fit perfectly and my bussle looks really good too.  At my last fitting they told me I would have to take the dress home, however, when I bout the dress I was told that they would keep it.  So, I asked if they could keep it since I live with my fiance and a cat who likes to climb and they said yes.  Such a relief to not have to have it in the house. 

For my shower hostesses, I made coasteres out of stone tiles.  There were so easy peasy.  I am sure you have seen them on Pinterest.  You just buy the tiles, get a stamp with permanent ink, and felt backers.  Then you clean the tile with a damp cloth and let them dry (takes all of 2 minutes) and then stamp and done!  They look great.  I have some blue and green ribbon to tie them up with so now all I need are chevron print bags!




We also finally made the paper for our local gift shop!  Not that big of a deal, unless you're from Andrews, then once it's in there it's official!  Our announcement should have been in this weekend's paper also!



No comments:

Post a Comment