I just signed into The Knot and about had a heart attack when it told me that there are only 19 days until the wedding! The number 19 sounds a whole lot smaller than 20.
This past weekend we had our shower and engagement party. Every thing was great and we could not believe all the wonderful gifts that people gave us. I meant to take a picture of the car all packed up, but luckily its still all packed up so many I can get y'all one later!
There were plenty of cameras at both events but all the cameras are with people who take forever to upload pictures (hint, hint).
We turned in our DJ play list last week and realized that we have more songs on the Do Not Play side than we do the Play. Among the DNP are: country, chicken dance, cupid shuffle, Rascal Flatts (just to make sure), and just about any other cliche wedding song. My nephew did tell me that he cannot wait to dance at the wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment