Saturday, June 2, 2012

Good morning followers!  I am sitting here watching Say Yes To The Dress: Bridesmaids and wondering why my bridesmaids did not give me this much drama...they are so boring, they all get along, and never fight...come on girls I need some excitement! haha.  


I am actually counting down until next weekend when I may die trying to run a half marathon in the middle of June in Texas.  Last weekend, I pulled something in my back and could barely move so needless to say I've been out of exercising for a whole week, which probably isn't good, because now I have no desire to go out and run for 2 hours.  Instead, I am about to go make some chocolate chip muffins and drink coffee.


I finally got all the invitation components in and I am hoping that y'all won't think they are too much for the eye.  Now, I get to address them, which I plan on doing all by myself because it's just easier that way and I can be assured they are done correctly.  If you any suggestions on the best pen to use, please let me know.


We went to a concert last night and my ears are ringing.  The venue also had no chairs so we stood for almost 4 hours, and now my recently hurt back is also mad at me.  I am super excited for tonight, we are going to see the new Wes Anderson movie, Moonrise Kingdom.  It is only playing in one theater this week in all of Texas!  We are huge Wes Anderson groupies and love his movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment